Donation Online button Join our mailing listclick here to join our mailing list find us on Facebook follow us on Twitter

Lambourne End Outdoor Centre

    10 easy ways that you can support the Lambourne End Centre!

    The Lambourne End Centre is run by a small charitable organisation, Lambourne End Ltd (registered charity number 1105063). This diverse 54 acre site is an expensive resource to maintain, the income received from our youth activity programmes satisfies less than 80% of the total cost of running the Centre. We aim to keep our prices affordable for young people to use the Centre and benefit from the personal development work we do with them. Therefore, the remaining 20% needs to be reached through grants, sponsorship and donations. This leaflet details 10 ways in which you can contribute to ensure that our work continues. If you would like to support us, we would be delighted to hear from you!

  1. Make a one-off, monthly or annual donation using one of the following methods:
    • Online at our Just Giving dedicated page.
    • Using the postal form which can be downloaded. Please follow the link to download a pdf version of the form which can be printed off, completed and returned to the Lambourne End Centre. If you are a UK taxpayer, fill in the Gift Aid declaration and increase your gift at no cost to yourself.
    • By setting up a standing order with your bank. You can also Gift Aid those donations.
    Donation Online button

  2. Make Lambourne End Centre your chosen charity for your next sponsored event. You can fundraise for us by setting up a fundraising page on the www.justgiving.com website, by sending in a cheque payable to Lambourne End Ltd or by transferring directly to our bank. We are happy to provide support for sponsored events so please call us to find out more on 0208 500 3047.

  3. You can make a regular gift to the Lambourne End Centre through your pay packet, just tell your employer how much you want to give and how often. Your gift is then transferred to Lambourne End Ltd from your pre-tax wage without you having to do anything else. Ask your employer for information about payroll giving or go to www.hmrc.gov.uk/individuals/giving/payroll.htm for more information.

  4. Leaving a legacy is an opportunity to extend your support beyond your lifetime. By remembering the Lambourne End Centre’s work in your Will, you are providing future generations with the opportunities to improve their lives.

  5. Raise money just by searching the web! www.everyclick.com is an internet search engine which donates half its revenues to charity! Just make www.everyclick.com/lambourneendltd/info your home page or search engine and make sure you use it whenever you search the web! Each time you use it, it raises funds for us. It does not cost you a penny so please use it to support the Lambourne End Centre.

  6. If you shop online there’s a simple, easy and free way for you to support Lambourne End Ltd. Best of all you can even save money. easyfundraising is a shopping directory listing some of your favourite online stores. Over 350 popular retailers are participating including Amazon, ASDA, Comet, DELL, HMV, John Lewis, PLAY.com, Tesco, Toys‘R’Us and Vodafone. All you need to do is use the links provided on the easyfundraising site whenever you shop online, and at no extra cost we’ll receive up to 15% of every purchase you make - it’s that simple! Visit www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/lambourneend.

  7. Buy our meat at the on-site farm shop. You can usually find delicious pork, beef, lamb and fresh eggs. Try our great pork sausages on your summer BBQ, available in a variety of flavours! Also available: seasonal vegetables, fruit coulis and hand-made greetings cards.

  8. Are you interested in taking on some of our activities in a corporate team challenge? Then why not get together a team of your most enthusiastic and competitive colleagues and take on other company teams?! Call the Centre to register your interest on 0208 500 3047.

  9. Interested in volunteering? If so, we would be interested in meeting you. We welcome people who have admin or IT skills, can help prepare food, serve in our shop, help on the farm, assist with activities, help with housekeeping and many other opportunities. To find out more and for a chat, contact the Centre on 0208 5003047.

  10. Encourage others to complete points 1 to 9 above!

Lambourne End Ltd, The Lambourne End Centre, Manor Road, Lambourne End, Essex RM4 1NB Tel: 020 8500 3047 Fax: 020 8559 8481 Charity No. 1105063
© Lambourne End Centre for Outdoor Learning. All material on this site is the property of Lambourne End Centre for Outdoor Learning and should not be used without permission.